Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Celebrity Bartending

Well, it's been over two weeks since I have updated. I can attribute that to three things: lazyness, depression and work. I'm not actually too lazy to get on here, and by depressed I am only referring to the B's 1-3-1 start. The Bad, Bad Bruins and the Broad Street Pussies are the only two teams with just three points. They are also two of a handful of teams to have suffered flat out heinous defeats, notably the B's 8-3 meltdown at Florida to open up the season and the Flyers brutal 9-1 showing in Buffalo last night.



Buffalo at least will probably win the Cup this year. I give them best all-around and best goaltending as of now...and have almost completed a trade in which I will acquire a Titanium Ryan Miller RC. I see this trade paying off big time as the playoffs role around in May. If he wins the Cup, I expect this $125 RC will be unattainable for under $200.

While watching the Sabres skate circles around Esche and the Flyers last night, I was also throwing down a sample platter and a few Blueberry Wachusett beers at the Celebrity Bartending event at The Sports Grille across from TDBNC. Sully and I walked in without being asked to pay the $10 cover charge, then scored a free Miller Lite foam beer-holder (coozie?) for drinking one Miller draft, a free Miller Lite T-shirt, a WAAF car freshener some other junk, but most importantly autographs from the Bruins best four players: Andrew Alberts, Wayne Primeau, Yan Stastny, Mark Stuart. That is according Dave Lewis' current mixup of the lines. The fourth line, as cited in today's globe article has been the B's best line thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home