Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hoggan appears he will make the squeeze...

It looks like Jeff Hoggan will make the team. He had a goal earlier in the preseason and recently was applauded for his high-energy physical play, particularly in his five minutes of ice time in the last preseason game against the Rangers, when he drew a penalty. And Fluto thinks he's in too.

Three more days until opening night. I have to help cover a field hockey game from 2-4 and then a women's soccer game from 6-8...and then I have to do my writeup for men's soccer as soon as I get home...I'm really getting overly excited about opening night.

And the $10 tickets for the four games I bought have all come in. So far I am seeing the Sabres (Nov. 2), Lightning (Nov. 29), Panthers (Dec. 16) and Rangers (Feb or March?) from the 14th and 15th rows of the balcony. Still, at about $15 after fees per ticket, I don't feel bad. Plus, there's a great offer going on right now. After you buy tickets to a game, Entertainment Rewards offers you $25 off your next purchase if you sign up for their free 30 day trail. It's not a catch, until you don't cancel as soon as the 30 days are up. So basically, I'm going to two Bruins games for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home