Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Malkin Madness

I received my October edition Beckett in the mail the other day. Featued player: Evgeni Malkin. What a stud this kid is...



In the featured article highlighting this year's rookie crop and those that will undoubtably lead the collecting industry was Malkin, and in a close second mention, Boston's Phil Kessel. I am interested to see what kind of value Kessel's rookies bring in comparison to Malkin's. I would have to think Malkin's would stand at least at twice Kessel's, but we'll see.



This kid just doesn't look like one of the world's great hockey players.



I couldn't move Malkin up in my fantasy hockey pre-draft rankings because of his preseason injury, although that will probably come back to haunt me.



I guess looks can be deceiving.



I can't wait to see what Pittsburgh's top line does this year - and who will be that lucky bastard to float on the other wing alongside S&E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home