Thursday, December 21, 2006

Career-high 8th game; Gotta love those new Canucks jerseys



The Canucks and Markus Naslund (bottom) are 6-9-1 away from home and tonight's game in Boston will be no easier for Roberto Luongo (top) and co.



I am attending my career-high eighth game of the season tonight and my first time ever seeing the Canucks (I actually may have seen them once with Bure). I expect the Bruins to win - my guess, 4-2. I have six seats - the biggest crowd yet. It should be a good one.


Brad Boyes has been hot lately and could find himself scoring on Luongo like last year before the Panthers traded away their franchise player.

The Canucks are last in the Northwest division but with win tonight can move into a tie for first with Calgary. The Flames, Wild, Oil, Avs and Canucks are all separated by two points. That's pretty amazing - the second smallest space between the top and bottom teams of any other division is 14 points, seperating Atlanta from Florida in the Southeast. In the Pacific, a whopping 35 points separates Anaheim (60) from Gretzky's Coyotes (25). Then again, the Ducks have nearly double the points of the Bruins (33). Anyways, off to the game.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home