Sunday, February 25, 2007

Panthers too fierce for these bears

Blogging is never as fun after losses like last night's 7-2 pounding, the sixth straight and fourth this season at the claws of those all too mighty panthers. I don't understand how that team has given the Bruins the most trouble all year. Four losses by a combined 24-10 score? Someone please explain that to me.

Regardless, the Bruins are still OK and return home for a huge game against an Atlanta team that has had more than its fair share of problems lately. I'll be up in the balcony for that one. If anyone needs tickets, let me know because I'm sure I'll be picking up a bunch.

We get an afternoon college hockey game today as Northeastern takes on UMass Amherst in the second game of a home-and-home this weekend. The Huskies lost 2-0 on Friday night and have struggled as of late, but Matthews Arena has brought the team plenty of joy this season and I suspect NU will rebound today at home. I'm curious to see what kind of crowd comes out - in my opinion, there's no better time to catch a game than a Sunday afternoon. If we had these every week, would football even exist?

And tonight out in Walpole at 9:10, I'll be getting my weekly skate in, hopefully with an improved performance after last week's stinker. I would hate to know how many giveaways I had..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home