Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bruins hurl Hoagie, regurgitate Monday's performance and then get sandwiched by Buffalo

Before I make myself too hungry trying to find the right words to describe last night's blowout, I will leave it at that. A 6-1 loss, followed by a 7-1 loss. I see a trend here. Thursday night's score: 8-1. I had attended 11 games thus far and Thursday was inevitably going to be my 13th game. Then, just like that, the B's lost my roommates and I. I think I would rather keep up with my homework.

Not long after my post on Monday, in which I hoped Jeff Hoggan would be awarded with some additional playing time, the Bruins management waived Hoagie. "The Energy Line dismantled" was the quote in the papers. And yet the Bruins have indicated that they are in the market for an aggressive, energy forward?

Now, word on the street is that Milan Jurcina may be sent packing. But unless Brad Stuart or some decent draft picks are thrown into that mix, I can't imagine Jurcina raking in too much in value.

Right now, I can only feel bad for fans of Boston sports. Everyone is going to suffer, even the bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home